Hittin y’all with one other protein muffin recipe. This time it’s a banana blueberry muffin and they’re so candy and goey. The banana + blueberry makes for the right fruit muffin combo.
Right here’s how I made them:
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 3/four cup almond milk
- half cup Truvia brown sugar
- 1/four cup melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of Kodiak cake combine
- 1 cup of protein (I exploit @1stphorm’s Blueberry Muffin taste Degree-1 protein because it’s nice for baking and offers the muffin that further further blueberry muffin taste)
- Bake them in a 350 oven for about 15-20 minutes and eat n eat n eat
Save this and provides them a attempt. When you love blueberries, you’ll love these!! They’re good for actually any time of the day and go away your kitchen smelling sooo good ?