In an try to wash out my fridge, I created this meal on accident and it turned out a lot better than I anticipated
I used: kale, Brussels sprouts, bacon, shrimp, shrimp scampi seasoning, and white rice.
What I did:
- Fried up about Four items of bacon
- Eliminated bacon from pan. Sautéed about 1.5 cup of Brussels and a handful of kale in about 1 tbsp of remaining bacon grease
- Eliminated the sautéed veggies from the pan and made the scampi sauce as directed on the again of the packet
- Added thawed shrimp to the pan, cooked on each side
- As soon as executed, mix saucy shrimp with veggies and crushed up bacon. Add it to some white rice and voila ?
It was VERY flavorful from the bacon and shrimp scampi and doubtless solely took about 30 minutes. 10/10 would suggest